Educational Seminar on Medicare @ Port Jeff Library
April 17 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Please join Gracemarie Horan-Luce, licensed representative from Senior Health Plan Specialists for an educational presentation about Medicare and the changes for 2023.
- Medicare changes for 2023
- What’s up with those TV commercials?
- Medicare Basics
- Parts A, B, C, D
- IRMAA (Income related adjustment amount)
- Enrollment Periods
- Late Enrollment Penalties
- Medicare Advantage and Medigap
- Prescription drug plans and the “donut hole”.
- What you don’t get with Medicare
- Financial assistance programs
- Your questions answered…
Whether you are new to Medicare or interested in the current changes to your existing coverage, please bring pen and paper and come listen to what Medicare has to offer you.
Call (631)473-0022 to RSVP
NOT CONNECTED WITH OR ENDORSED BY THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT OR THE FEDERAL MEDICARE PROGRAM.